Monday 14 November 2011

Happy Oyster

I spent the weekend in Gordon's Bay hoping to get away from the office and traffic vibes... and man was it perfect. Surrounded by good company, wine, a proper view and good food I found myself in a situation I wouldn't mind being in every second of the day.

On Saturday night, after watching the sun set and wining ourselves up we decided to take a walk down the road to find a good place to eat. It wasn't long before we came across Happy Oyster, a restaurant and bar packed with people who are there to drink, listen to the live band and stuff their faces with some of the best seafood there is to offer.

We waited about 20minutes at the bar before getting a table, 2 shooters down and it was time to eat. I now wish that I took more photo's on the evening, but at least I have a reason to go back now.

You have to eat oysters at a place
called Happy Oyster 

I was hungry. 30 queen prawns, get
into my belly!

Drinks the next day: Cranberry cocktails and Mojito


No comments:

Post a Comment